Just Starting Out? Tips for Beginners
Over the years people have asked me, if I you had just a few tips to give someone that is first starting out, what would they be? This is a short list of 5 tips for beginners and 5 tricks for beginners that will help you get a jump start to couponing!
1. On Sunday buy 5 papers.
2. Buy a binder or folder for organization.
3. Join WeUseCoupons.com’s Coupon Forum
4. Obtain your weekly shopping circulars.
5. Get to know your store policies and carry them with your when shopping.
6. Be prepared to spend time planning out deals, and in line at the grocery store.
7. Make two shopping lists every week, one for essentials (matching coupons) one for almost free or free items.
8. Learn to do price comparison between stores.
9. Avoid impulse buying.
Here are some guidelines to help you organize your coupons! Keep in mind there are LOTS of ways to organize your coupons. It’s most important to find the system that will work best for you. […]
Couponing should not be a hectic, stressful, or shameful hobby because it’s not! If you love to save money while spending, then you are at the right place! Here we will provide you with additional […]
Coupon Lingo and Abbreviations: Common words and abbreviations used when talking about couponing: Q – coupon. BOGO/B2G1 – Buy one get one free/Buy 2 get 1 free. CAT/Catalina – Coupons that are printed from the […]
Over the years people have asked me, if I you had just a few tips to give someone that is first starting out, what would they be? This is a short list of 5 tips […]